Our client is looking for an Intermediate to Senior Web Developer with at least five years of experience. This is a full-time position.
Our client is pretty cool agency based in Vancouver and London specializing in mobile, web, interactive installations, UX and visualization. Their clients include Sundance Film Festival, HPE, Cisco, Kraft, South by Southwest, BC Liquor Stores, UBC, British Fashion Council, and… you get the idea.
What you will do:
– Work with the team on custom software projects for clients and our own company based internal products
– Meet with clients and help guide the process of brainstorming the ideal solution for each project
– Your work will include both public-facing websites as well as secure back-end administration tools
– Document your work during the development process
– Contribute to creating a cohesive and well organized team
The ideal candidate will have the following:
– front-end web development experience: HTML5 and CSS3
– Experience working with SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL) or NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis)
– Experience with JSON and RESTful APIs
Nice to haves include:
– Experience developing with MVC platforms
– Experience architecting SaaS delivery systems
– 2+ years experience with Drupal, WordPress (other CMSes)
– Experience with e-commerce deployments
– Server admin experience
– Experience with Git and version management
– An ability to visualize and contribute to amazing Designs and UX
This is a full time contract position working in our London office with some trips to Vancouver. They are a professional yet casual group who work hard,dog friendly, have beer Fridays, frequent-ish team activities and drinks and fresh produce brought in. They also get to visit some of the best creative events in the world such as SXSW and Cannes Lions.