A new role has been created for a UX Designer to join my client’s award-winning team. With multiple brands and a growing digital portfolio, my client is looking for someone to help shape and evolve the future of their UX design practice across
Collaborating with multiple teams and disciplines, you will be responsible for the end-to-end UX design process; from ideation and research to user interface and visual design. You will be working on a range of internal and external product development projects; across mobile, touch and web.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a friendly and supportive team. If you are looking for a long-term diverse role that will require you to use the full range of your UX skillset, then this the right challenge for you.
This will involve:
- ensuring a design meets the product vision and core business objectives while providing users with the optimum experience
- work on cross-platform applications to develop user experience on a variety of devices
- supporting the innovations team with developing mobile apps that are easy to use and are configured appropriately for smart phones and tablets
- collaborate with front-end developers and marketing teams to create and manage a UI library
- define a sustainable governance structure and maintenance program for digital design assets
- communicating knowledge on product principles to team members and business stakeholders
- providing graphic design support during busy periods
- creating user journey maps and provide support in creating user stories
You will need:
- an aptitude for using a logical, step-by-step approach to ensure designs are user friendly and simple for end users
- relevant commercial experience linking user needs with business and marketing goals
- an open; flexible, and adaptable mind-set, to cope with a rapidly changing fast-paced environment
- a collaborative, inclusive and supportive approach
- a willingness to keep up to date with software applications and the latest technology in a rapidly changing digital age
- good agile advocacy
- excellent multitasking and prioritisation skills
In return, my client offers a competitive salary and great long-term career potential!