This primary focus for this role will involve supporting my client’s commercial services team as they look to develop a new strategy to support the implementation of technology solutions looking at the end to end supplier management life cycle.
This role will initially focus on replacing their current spend analysis tool with a new 3rd party provider. The successful candidate will have overall responsibility from documenting what needs to be changed through sign off to BAU stage.
This role will require experience of Project Managing the implementation of systems, someone who can work with key stakeholders who are based across the business
Main Responsibilities per project:
- To create and deliver a structured project work plan with clear milestones by working with internal stakeholders to map out processes and find the best way of implementing a new technology solution
- Manage all data and security migration from our current set up to new solution
- Manage all third-party integrations associated with our current set up and transferring these to the new solution
- Submit project status updates as required which ensure that all stakeholders understand project timelines and deliverables
- Create & carry out user security & data reconciliation processes to assess implementation progress of the new tool.
- Plan for a company-wide training programme to support the rollout so that all existing and new users can fully utilise our new spend analysis provider
- Review all security and GDPR compliance steps throughout implementation and report back to legal and IT stakeholders
- Managing continuous BAU requirements from our users throughout each transition period
Required Experience and Capabilities
- Proven experience of successfully project managing complex change projects and programmes involving business processes, technology, data and business reporting (from install to go live).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence in a matrixed environment, with the ability to engage all stakeholders to deliver against key project milestones.
- Experience with project management methodologies (Prince2, Agile, etc), tools, and phases of the project lifecycle
- Understanding of back end system configuration and integrations
- Experience of working in a close project team
- Confident in assessing business needs and prioritising workloads
- Ability to work under pressure and be self-motivated
- Proactive thinking and “can do” attitude
- Ensure compliance with project deliveries and scope
- Ensure milestones are met throughout the project lifecycle
- Experience of delivering solutions internationally is highly desirable
- Ability to Manage Multiple Work Streams, Conflicting Priorities and Differing Reporting Lines
- Excellent Organisational, Planning & Time Management Skills