My client is looking for an exceptionally well organised, outstanding communicator, with an extroverted personality and a real finger on the pulse of trade marketing to join its exciting and fast expanding central marketing team. The role will require the candidate to work on all elements of trade marketing to support the businesses 260 global licensees across a variety of B2B channels. This includes trade shows, in-store activations & merchandising, POS and PR, as well as pro-actively reaching out as often as possible to the brand’s licensees to ensure best-in-class levels of customer service, client retention and product sell through.
- A marketing graduate with prior trade marketing experience working in the licensing, fashion or lifestyle brand.
- Marketing focused with strong commercial acumen who is passionate about meeting business goals and objectives.
- Good understanding and execution of multi channel activities.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to run numerous projects at the same time.
- Highly competent verbal and written communicator at all levels.
- An experienced presenter and confident of presenting brand visions at external client meetings.
- Ability to manage time and priorities effectively.
- Capacity to deal effectively with a broad range of people.
- Used to working in a fast moving environment but ensuring attention to detail at all times.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.(Illustrator would be great too)
- Team player.
- A multi lingual French speaker would be a bonus.
- Editorial submissions for winter, spring, summer and autumn issues in all major licensing trade magazines.
- Copy writing of all press releases, trade blog posts and editorial submission to print publications.
- Write and send press releases to multiple licensing and trade press publication.
- Monitor published press and take ownership of the company press book.
- Ensure the PR critical path is regularly updated to reflect all deadlines including; editorial submissions and trade advertising.
- Develop a close working relationship with the identified accounts that fall under the candidate’s management, whilst also developing a comprehensive understanding of the challenges met within the retail environment.
- Drive bespoke marketing promotional activities for the selected Licensee / Retailers and the brand, scoping, specifying support documents and materials to ensure clear communication.
- Working in partnership with Marketing Team, Category Managers to support key initiatives, i.e. trade shows, product launches, in-store activations and raising Brand awareness. Create and execute tailored solutions to deliver the growth of Brands and the Key Accounts.
- Working with trade show project manager to ensure the seamless organisation of all trade shows, not unlimited to organisation and shipping of all products, all marketing materials and mailing databases
- Organisation of all promotional activations at trade shows
- Ensure consistent seasonal POS at all trade shows
- Regular licensee outreach to ensure they have up-to-date seasonal
- POS materials for all their trade show requirements
- Monitor stock levels of POS and marketing materials and ensure these are regularly sent to partners
- Populate and manage the marketing elements of all divisional master sheets of accounts and ensure that this is regularly updated to reflect all marketing efforts.
- Manage the marketing studio calendar to ensure that all marketing designers are aware of all projects and deadlines.
- Populate and manage all other marketing critical paths including PR, blog and trade shows.
- Collating and curating all relevant quarterly information for the businesses B2B newsletters (3 in total).
- Craft seasonal style guides newsletters to licensee database.
- Manage newsletter database with sales teams, to ensure that all data is regularly cleaned, monitored and updated.
- Test drive newsletter campaigns to provide increased levels of engagement with recipients.
- Work on creating newsletters on an ad-hoc basis, as may be advised by the sales and category teams from time to time.
- Be aware of all relevant awards events across multiple trade categories that are relevant for submissions.
- Collate all relevant information and craft & manage all awards submissions.