Initial 6 month temporary contract with possible extention/permanent position.
My client’s Customer Logistics team is looking for a highly passionate and inspiring supply chain executive to effectively drive new innovations in the areas of customer collaboration, order management, reporting and delivery coordination.
As a Supply Chain Executive, the candidate is expected to manage the day to day logistics operations as well as work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders throughout Western Europe to help launch new products to the market and close customer orders in-line with business priorities and targets. The geographical focus will be UK, Benelux and Nordics. The candidate should have a some understanding and experience of the mobile phone and technology industry in West Europe. This professional should have experience in supply chain fundamentals such as customer relationship management, logistics coordination and order management as well as strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Daily calls with order management team and sales teams to chase missing orders and close gaps in supply allocations.
- Work with order management team to escalate customer delivery enquires with DHL and Global Distribution teams.
- Assist Channel Manager, Head of Customer Logistics and Business Managers with weekly CPFR-customer collaboration calls.
- Update daily reporting in Power Bi and Excel
- Providing customers with new product launch information and logistics data.
- Ad-hoc PowerPoint presentation and Power BI report creation
Qualification & Experience:
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced start-up environment embracing changes everyday
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Multi-country or multi-state management experience
- Ability to think strategically and be detail-oriented at the same time
- High analytical skills with a mindset of making decisions in a timely manner
- Operates with discipline and with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to identify opportunities of improvement and find solutions to address them
- Encourages new ideas, innovation, and risk-taking
- Self-starter able to manage workload without supervision.
- Builds diverse collaborative relationships both internally and externally
- Good knowledge of the mobile and technology industry
- Intermediate-Advanced Excel Skills
- Intermediate-Advanced Power Point Skills
- Intermediate-Advanced Power-BI Skills
- University degree in business or supply chain and relevant work experience (2+ years)
- European Language English (Fluent) and another European language would be advantageous