My client is a world-wide software company delivering industry leading virtual queuing, eCommerce and ticketing solutions for the attractions and leisure industries.
They are currently seeking a Contract Software Developer to join their UK Development Team.
Office location: Nr. Reading, Berkshire
Contract Length: 6-12 months
Strong verbal, written communication skills and the ability to work well within a team environment are essential. Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks are vital.
My client is looking to move quickly and look for team members with excellent problem solving techniques and the ability to make sound decisions. They require self-starters who are able to adapt and learn quickly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Software design and implementation
- Requirements capture and documentation
- Software and hardware testing, diagnostics and test documentation
- User support
- C# .Net or C++
- Microsoft SQL Server (Relational Database)
- Object oriented design capabilities
- Diagnostic capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- AngularJS, TypeScript
- Git, Mercurial, TeamCity
- WCF, ASP.Net
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Mobile web development
- BS or BA Science degree (preferably: maths, physics or computing)
UK work eligibility is required. Contract rates will be based on experience.
If this sounds like the kind of environment in which you would thrive, then we would like to hear from you.