***NEW ASSIGNMENT TO START WEEK COMMENCING MID APRIL***
My client is looking for an experienced, innovative and self motivated Digital Marketing Executive with at least 4++ years B2B online marketing experience to join their small and friendly team based a short train journey from Clapham/Wimbledon. Taking ownership of several tasks within the organisation but working within a team, you will be responsible for managing and carrying out tactical multi-channel B2B marketing campaigns.
- Updating the client website
- Responsibility for extensive e-mail campaigns
- Responsibility for maintenance and growth of e-mail database
- Responsibility for opening up new channels/partnerships to widen entry catchment
- Social media – working with outsourced partner to maximise return on contra arrangement
- Product development with business analyst
- Specific lead projects including: data review, mobile usability, SEO review, CV Database
- Digital lead generation
- Email Execution
- Lead Generation: manage relationship with external agency to ensure all tracking is correct and leads are passed to sales. Ensure follow up and conversion recorded.
- Support sales team with attendance at events
- Provide sales team with up to date sales support tools and marketing collateral
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Data project to improve quantity and quality of prospect data
- e-Newsletter management
- Promotional emails (2 x month)
- Site configuration review (via Calibrate)
- Reporting (Adobe analytics, madgex CMS, Exact target)
- Webstats – provide infographics to sales team monthly
- Sales Support Collateral- rates, infographic PDFs, presentations, tip sheets.
This is a 12 week (minimum) assignment with the likelihood of extending beyond this initial period.
A competitive rate (dependent on experience) + holiday, flexible working hours and the opportunity to work with some great marketing professionals.