An exciting opportunity for an ambitious and experienced Human Resources professional to join my client’s global team. You will provide HR support on a day-to-day basis contributing to the long-run development of the HR function in Europe and the Americas to help oversee the entire employee lifecycle, providing a comprehensive HR service to managers and staff within the organization.
You will act as a point of contact for all HR related queries and build relationships with internal and external key stakeholders. You will advise on HR policies and procedures, provide HR operations/administrative support and assist with ad-hoc HR project work.
- Providing HR advice and support to line managers and employees, explaining procedures and policies in a timely effective manner.
- Manage the on-boarding process including, contracts of employment, all letters relating to terms and conditions of employment, Right to Work, referencing and induction planning.
- Manage the starters, leavers and changes monthly payroll forms and submit to payroll for Europe, Russia and US.
- Manage the probation process and support managers with ER matters.
- Assisting in the development of HR procedures and policies.
- Maintain Employee policies/ processes and Employee Handbook to ensure it is compliant with current legislation.
- Support the development of strong communication and feedback channels with all employees in your region and through a variety of tools to support employee engagement.
- Promote and respect the company culture and values at all times.
- Acting as the key user for our HRIS system (Sage); maintaining personnel records in the system and ensuring the system is up to date, accurate and compliant with legislation
- Updating internal databases (e.g. record sick leaves, maternity leaves etc.)
- Creating regular reports on various HR metrics
- Participating in various HR projects: You will contribute to global projects that align well with your expertise
- You will have at least 2+ years formal, international HR experience covering the whole employee lifecycle
- Comfortable to analyse and present numerical data, experience of working on payroll processes is a distinct advantage. You will have a strong detail orientation and be a strong self-starter
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all areas of the businessKnowledge of HR administration and systems – experience working with HRIS is a pre-requisite
- General knowledge and overview of European HR best practice is an advantage, as is additional global experience (e.g. USA)
- Excellent computer skills e.g. MS Office
- Team Oriented: A genuine team player with a strong desire to work as part of a team.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, demanding multinational environment
- Fluent English is a pre-requisite and additional languages are an advantage