This role is to take responsibility for the marketing mix required to effectively grow the online gaming brand and help acquire new players at scale. He/she will be responsible for the delivery and management of global brand activation campaigns working closely with Digital Acquisition, CRM, PR, Social, Regional and Product teams.
- Be responsible for the brand strategy and ensure that it is consistently and effectively brought to life through all consumer touch points.
- Manage the value proposition, through being the source and internal champion of all consumer, market and competitive knowledge.
- Manage the holistic campaign calendar to include event/season specific campaigns, product innovations, promotions and other marketing related activations (sponsorships etc).
- Be responsible for defining the campaign strategy with responsibility for clearly defining the objectives, consumer target(s), relevant campaign positioning, key deliverables and means of measurement.
- Manage the ATL and Brand marketing budgets recommending its split against key objectives and targets by audience, region and by campaign, working in conjunction with the Marketing Director and Regional Teams.
- Working with the Regional, Digital Acquisition, CRM, Social and PR teams develop effective 360 media strategies and plans on a per campaign basis including all owned, earned and paid for channels
- Manage the creation of all advertising campaign creative from brief to finished global assets including global events (World Cup), season long, new product and local specific events. Working with the Regional teams ensure these assets are effectively localised.
- Work with internal creatives (creative manager, creative director, studio designers, etc.) to ensure optimal quality, as well as smooth, timely communication at every consumer touch point throughout a campaign.
- Own and manage the external Creative Agency relationships – PR, creative, sponsorship.
- Co-ordinate all the Groups sports marketing campaigns, and operate as the point person regarding the status of project deliverables, budgets and campaign performance noting that the actual day to day campaign management will take place within the Regional team (and hence a very strong relationship with this team is paramount).
- Review completed campaigns work with BI to identify areas of improvement, and implement changes to future campaigns.
Skills and Capabilities
- A BIG passion for sports and sports betting industry experience
- Solid marketing background – at least 5 years of experience within central or regional marketing, or in a strong agency.
- Project leadership experience
- Proven project management experience – proven ability to take ownership of all aspects of a campaign from concept to completion
- Well organized with ability to multi-task and prioritize key projects
- Good presentation skills
- Strong strategic, analytical and decision making skills
- Creative thinker who is able to think of effective and creative solutions
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to tailor the dialogue and delivery to cater for a variety of audiences
- Clear attention to detail
- Positive attitude in stressful situations
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across departments
- English language fluency
- Team Player
- European / International marketing experience
- Integrated view of communications & marketing
- Experience of big brands