This role will be responsible for day to day management of the Poker side of the Affiliate Program (across all of my client’s brands) in line with the Group management approved Poker Affiliate strategy, budget and detailed functional plan, providing expertise for existing and future group brands in relation to Poker. On a secondary plane, it may also extend all the below responsibilities to other verticals as needed, depending on growth and workload, hence experience with Sports betting and Casino is desired.
- Manage, and develop, according to the business needs and Poker Affiliates strategy, a team of Poker Affiliate Account Managers & when applicable Project Management
- Support the Head of Affiliates to design strategy, produce forecasts, budgets & KPIs for the poker affiliate business within the company’s established timelines and procedures.
- Manage and maintain the current VIP, Key, and Top poker affiliate relationships.
- Assist in the identification of new business partners and business opportunities to grow and expand the department reach and performance
- Support the achievement of the Affiliates department’s business objectives, through development and implementation of Group management approved initiatives to improve affiliate performance and retention, including compensation schemes, promotions, loyalty programs and special activities.
- Evaluate and help to develop effective affiliate tools to support the business, seeking for efficiency and accessibility to key information to manage the business
- Manage Poker Affiliate spend in line with Group management approved Poker Affiliates functional plan and budget
- Manage resolution of Poker affiliate technical, commercial and operational issues
- Optimize affiliate offerings on an individual basis and run well-conceived marketing tests to optimize affiliate acquisition and retention in relation to Poker, in line with the Poker Affiliates functional plan.
- Provide regular reports on sports affiliate performance and ROI to the Head of Affiliate and Group management.
Skills and Capabilities
- Proven track record of helping to develop affiliates in a global environment (poker and gambling environment is preferred but not mandatory)
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in managing a global affiliate program; (poker and gambling program is preferred but not mandatory)
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in management of key global affiliates (poker and gambling affiliates is preferred but not mandatory)
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in managing a team e.g. recruitment; training; developing; supervising and performance managing
- Proven and consistent track record of executing an aggressive growth strategy and delivering results
- Deep knowledge of global online affiliate models (poker and gambling affiliate models is preferred, but not mandatory)
- Excellent influencing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build credibility with all stakeholders
- Confidence to liaise with and influence senior management
- Strategic and commercial thinker
- Strong judgment and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical/reporting skills.
- Significant experience of the online Poker Affiliate Business
- Sports betting & Casino affiliate skills
In return my client offers a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits.