A key member of the UK & Ireland sales team, this exciting role will work with my client’s largest luxury retail customers to build joint marketing programs that deliver increased footfall, conversion rate and transaction value to customers. The delivery of such programs will differentiate clients core offerings and develop long-term relationships, turning customers into partners. This requires excellent creative planning skills, an ability to understand the customer’s audience, brand and business objectives and develop specific jobs to be done. A background in retail, channel, partner or mobile marketing will help the successful candidate create innovative plans and execute with aplomb to meet sales and commercial targets.
Our client is a FinTech Company that delivers a new worldwide shopping experience on behalf of their customers. they specialize in international , multi-currency payments, credit card processing and point of sale technologies. Employing over 700 people worldwide, they provide international shoppers, merchants, card acquirers and banks with an expanding range of services, increasingly leveraging the latest mobile technologies.
Key Result Areas
- Joint Marketing Planning – identify the target accounts for joint marketing planning in the UK, engage the accounts and present their capabilities. Develop the joint marketing brief with each key customer, work with local agency partners to design and develop the joint marketing plan.
- Program Implementation- be the single point of contact for joint marketing execution in the UK team, making sure each campaign is managed, creative assets are trafficked on-time, every time for implementation success. The role will be able to manage escalations internally, with the agency and within the client. Ultimately the role is accountable for the success of joint marketing programs.
- Measurement & Reporting- coordinate the results of all joint marketing programs, build dashboard that track activities back to core KPIs and metrics that the customer has requested. Be comfortable presenting and interrogating data, to ensure that the customers expectations are met. Be able to build new ideas from looking at data that lead to continued improvement in programs.
- Marketing Collateral – work with the sales team to design and deliver marketing collateral that supports the sell in of joint marketing programs to key accounts. Role will be confident presenting to senior levels within the customer.
- Marketing Support activities – from time to time the role will be required to support the sales & marketing team in execution of marketing initiatives. Such activities could include, but are not limited to event management, email distribution list management and other sales collateral.
Knowledge & Experience
- Five to seven years Channel Marketing, Partner Marketing or Retail Marketing experience, working within the technology sector or other fast paced environment.
- Comfortable in working with multiple sectors, preferably background in mobile or digital marketing
- Passionate marketer, high energy levels, looking to join a growing team that makes a difference to the world of retail
- Hands on style of working, willing to roll up sleeves and get work done
- Natural communicator who effortlessly takes complex technology solutions and crafts simple, powerful and compelling audience specific propositions
- Commercially minded, with a strong focus on KPIs and performances analysis and delivery
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders often with competing priorities, working with them to align and gain approval for joint marketing plans.
- Driven by delivering results, this role is passionate about supporting the business to grow sales
- Powerful communicator, confident to lead presentations with multiple audiences
- Commercially strong and with a logical approach;
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Multiple languages or experience working in other European markets beneficial
- A master of Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Degree in Business and/or marketing management
Interviewing next week, please apply now !