The Regional Marketing Manager (UK/I) is responsible for creating, managing and delivering innovative marketing campaigns to generate quality sales leads within the region. This is seen as a business critical role to extend my client’s pipeline and accelerate their sales and revenue growth. You will understand best practices and processes for lead management, ensuring all marketing qualified leads are delivered the the appropriate sales team at an acceptable ROI that tracks my client’s corporate goals.
Working closely with regional sales teams to accomplish lead generation, in-bound and out-bound campaign management goals and evaluate results to ensure that objectives and operating requirements are met.
The UK/I Regional Marketing Manager will be the brand custodian of the marketing activity for these regions to increase exposure and grow the regional pipeline.
Campaign development and execution:
- Work with Regional Sales Director to identify and agree target markets relevant to my client’s product offerings.
- Develop regional marketing plan in accordance with the above and within budget. Manage spend as per agreed and approved plans.
- Design, execute and manage integrated marketing campaigns for multiple solutions, ensuring alignment with corporate brand guidelines and messaging.
- Liaise with 3rd parties for services (eg. telemarketing, graphic design, lead generation) to support marketing campaigns.
- Raise Purchase Orders and obtain approvals in line with internal processes.
- Ensure all lead data is centrally contained within tracking systems (Salesforce.com and Marketo) to ensure all regional marketing investments can be measured.
- Manage day-to-day interface and relationships with cross-functional teams (sales, product management and product marketing) to ensure an efficient lead qualification to conversion process is maintained.
- Analyze and report on the results of campaigns and lead nurturing.
- Arrange website updates to support marketing campaigns as required.
- Stay abreast of best practices, industry standards, and legal requirements associated with lead generation, email and direct marketing within your assigned regions.
- Support regional sales team with ad-hoc requirements and requests.
Partner and customer engagement:
- Where required, create content for customer, channel partner and.prospect communications.
- In conjunction with the regional sales teams, schedule customer and
- partner events (e.g. user group meetings – 1-2/year), including researching meeting space, handling vendor contracts, developing agenda, creating and distributing invites, managing registrations, organizing supporting collateral, overseeing the shipment of materials and equipment, ensuring a good follow up process.
- Build relationships with Channel Partners and work with them to develop and drive effective marketing initiatives and events to generate opportunities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to motivate and influence stakeholders and target audiences
- Experience marketing within the UK/I region with partners would be a distinct advantage
- Good cross-functional networking skills and the ability to manage stakeholder relationships including customers, partners, colleagues and suppliers
- Experience using a recognized CRM system for recording and reporting marketing and sales activities (ideally Salesforce.com)
- Experience using a marketing automation tool (ideally Marketo) eg. e-campaign builds (emails, landing pages, online forms etc)
- Experience organizing small to medium events
- Copy writing skills for marketing campaigns, collateral, blogs and social posts including editing and proofing
- Budget and spend management experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Capable of planning, setting and working to time-based budgets and operational targets
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and manage projects independently
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
The role will be based at my client’s offices in Theale, UK, however you must be prepared to travel to meet channel partners or attend events on occasion.
Applicants for the above role must have at least five plus years of. experience in a marketing role. In return, my client offers a competitive salary and an excellent range of benefits, as well as career progression associated with a dynamic and growing organisation.