A great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join an established but growing data team for a 3-6 month contract.
You will work closely with a Global Head to organise, plan, agree and implement new developments in a timely and organised manner. You will have a wealth of PM experience that will enable you to be able to add value from day one. You will be an excellent communicator (verbal and written), have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and have a solid understanding of API management, data collection methods and ETL processes. Alteryx/ETL experience is essential.
- Organise, plan, agree and implement new developments in a timely and organised manner.
- Project manage the overall work for a professional delivery.
- Facilitate and co-ordinate the communications between the Client team, the Data & Insights team, and the Operating Companies business and technical leaders.
- Provide support to ensure the correct delivery of new dashboards and reports during data refreshes.
- Manage and escalate issues and queries as and when required..
- Maintain and improve the existing project documentation, including project plans and processes work flows
- Previous experience as Project Manager in delivering data-oriented projects.
- Good understanding of API management, data collection methods and ETL processes.
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
You must be available for an immediate start and this role is PAYE only.
Hybrid working 2-3 days in the office.