I am acting on behalf of a consumer technology client in London who is looking for an experienced Personal Assistant, with at least 5 years experience, to assist two senior directors with their day-to-day activities.
This is a rare and excellent opportunity for an intelligent, flexible and forward thinking PA looking to move into their next role. You will have a positive, professional attitude and the desire to progress beyond the key responsibilities listed below:
- Calendar management, meeting (domestic and overseas) and international travel arrangements on an ongoing basis form an extremely important and key element of the work.
- Expense management
- Participate in the management of the email traffic between the Directors and various external parties, ranging from media, agencies, content and other strategic partners from all around the world.
- Support UK based senior executives, if required.
- Support in organising internal or company wide events as well as events for external parties, such as trade customers.
- Actively encouraged to get involved in business related projects
- He/she will also have a key role in creating a good atmosphere and working spirit within the organisation. In addition to the above, there may be also other ad-hoc duties.
The key to success in this role with be having an intelligent, pragmatic and flexible approach to work. My client is looking for that unique individual who is resilient, determined and not afraid of hard work!
In return, my client offers an interesting opportunity to work in a 100% international company within a global branded consumer business. This central position opens up a unique opportunity to contribute in bringing an iconic brand back into the worldwide market. My client is a very energetic, new start-up spirited company, however the size and business scale is global from the very beginning. This position offers a true possibility to learn and grow.
Start date: early December 2017.
Salary package includes a 20% bonus and excellent benefits.