Are you a meticulous, highly organised and methodical administrator looking for a part-time opportunity starting at the end of May? Do you have strong IT (inc. MS Office & Excel) and database management skills with a keen eye for detail? Then please read on….
- Collecting files through emails from various sources within the organisation
- Checking all required information is correctly input into files and then consolidating into one master file.
- Database management: ensuring data is updated regularly onto Excel, Word, PPT, One Drive, Dropbox & Sharepoint
- Check product samples and process sample deliveries
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong IT skills inc. Excel & MS Office
- Previous database management and administration experience essential.
Please note this is a part time opportunity commencing on 29th May and will require 4-5 hours per day, 4 days a week for approximately 3-4 weeks. A degree of flexibility is required.