An exciting and brand new opportunity to join this innovative Agency based in the heart of Winchester. You will be an experienced biddable media specialist across paid social and paid search with proven specialist knowledge and expertise to drive results. You will have a background in managing multiple projects and media channels combined with a passion for digital marketing and optimization.
- Drive the success of digital campaigns for my client’s products by becoming heavily integrated in various stages of the campaign proposal, briefing, set up, execution and closure processes.
- Be technically sound at setting up, launching, monitoring and reporting on biddable media campaigns across a selection of platforms – in particular Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and Google Ads.
- Support the Head of Campaign Strategy and product specialists with the strategy behind paid media campaigns for Inbound product, to optimize budgets and performance against clear KPI’s. This will include campaign objectives, ad copy, ad optimization and audience segmentation strategy.
- Work closely with the programmatic display team and be able to work collaboratively with broader digital channel managers to deliver a joined up approach.
- Regularly monitor and test creative and measure and analyse audience performance.
- Develop a deep customer understanding and become adept at identifying additional ways to improve campaign performance.
- Drive channel development within your specialist area.
- Manage reporting and reconciliation of invoicing across biddable channels.
- Work cross-functionally with other campaign stakeholders across Sales, Product, Campaign Management, Campaign Reporting, Marketing and Accounting on a regular basis.
Knowledge & Experience
- 4+ years’ previous experience working within a digital marketing position where PPC or biddable media tactics were at the forefront of your role.
- I’m looking for a paid social or PPC specialist, with hands-on experience within Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager or Google Ads.
- Other desirable experience would be within native advertising or display advertising
- The ideal candidate will have worked within a B2B environment previously. Agency side, but will review relevant client side experience.
- Must possess strong project management skills, balanced with the ability to think strategically.
- Possess a solid knowledge of demand generation and acquisition marketing best practices.
- Analytically minded with the ability to find meaning in statistics.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to be self-motivated and able to independently troubleshoot regularly in a previous role.
- Must possess a meticulous attention to detail combined with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Be able to form excellent working relationships with internal and external contacts.
- A bachelor’s degree would be preferred but isn’t essential.