Our client is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to join its Marketing Operations function who are part of a wider global marketing community.
The company is interesting, exciting and not without its share of challenges. It’s a can-do culture – a big company, with a smallish company feel at times. You need to be solutions oriented with a positive approach to life and work.
You would be joining a very friendly, collaborative team, growing fast, and that means everyone sometimes has to do things that aren’t listed in their job description, but we’ve done our best to describe below what is involved in this role.
Key areas of responsibility.
The individual in the role will:
- Act as one of the interfaces between development teams and Marketing, translating Marketing’s data requirements into user stories, attending development meetings where required and completing UAT where appropriate
- Be the subject matter expert on their data and marketing automation remit. They will have detailed knowledge of the relevant data, processes, systems, projects and plans
- Be immersed within the organisation and have a good level of knowledge of relevant business and technology stakeholders, process and workflows
- Be able to proactively identify ways in which to deliver quality improvements and efficiency in relation to marketing data, solutions and processes
- Drive improvements and innovation in relation to lead management, automated marketing efforts, operational insight and automation project management to help refine marketing activities.
- Be responsible for promoting data protection policies and ensuring that outbound email communications and data management practices are compliant
- Build engagement with and promote best practice in marketing data management and automated marketing techniques within the internal marketing community
If you’re right for this role:
- You’ll have demonstrable experience in database marketing or marketing operations, with experience of directly implementing or managing lead/campaign processes in a marketing automation (MA) and/or CRM system.
- You’ll have expertise with marketing automation and CRM workflows (Eloqua/Salesforce ideally)
- You’ll have built a strong understanding of B2B lead/funnel models and theory, closed-loop reporting, principles of effective lead management and account-based marketing
- You’ll be able to balance being hands-on with strategic planning
- You’ll be comfortable being an all-rounder with key areas of deep expertise and a significant breadth of knowledge
- You can “talk tech” when you need to
- You’re happy to get stuck-in – we’re growing fast and that means we all do things that aren’t in our job description sometimes
- You’ll embrace our learning and development philosophy and you believe that doing is the best way of learning
- You’ll be highly organised and skilled at prioritisation as well as able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- You’ll have excellent attention to detail and demonstrates a rigour for testing
- You’re committed to fostering an excellent customer/stakeholder experience
We’re looking for a talented individual. As well as having the opportunity to spend your working days with some really great people, we’ll pay you a good salary (£35k-£40k depending on experience). Plus, the benefits will be competitive as you’d expect from a global company and you can benefit from the Save as Your Earn scheme if you choose to participate.