A fantastic opportunity for a creative digital marketing professional to join a hugely successful global marketing team on an on-going basis based a short train journey from Clapham/Wimbledon. Working as part of this team you will help support the acquisition strategy across key channels using the full marketing mix.
- To plan, develop and implement effective marketing campaigns across SEO, PPC, social media, email, events, webinars, PR, display advertising etc.
- Working closely with key stakeholders to define and communicate my client’s proposition. Therefore, confident and articulate communication/relationship building skills essential.
- Reporting key metrics and results, evaluate ROI, optimise campaigns
- Brief and manage media and creative agencies
- Analysing and tracking campaigns
- Working closely with sales team, previous experience essential.
- Previous knowledge and experience of online/digital marketing techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong copy writing and proof reading skills
- Impressive marketing credentials with a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
This is an on-going assignment expected to last a minimum of 3 months ++.