Are you an innovative and self motivated Digital Marketing Executive with at least 12-18 months years B2B online marketing experience looking to join a small and friendly marketing team responsible for managing and carrying out tactical multi-channel B2B marketing campaigns? Then please read on…..
- Developing and executing multiple B2B digital marketing plans to support business growth, ensuring deadlines are met at all times.
- To utilise the full marketing mix inc. email, SEO, PPC, third party, social media, events, webinars & PR to plan, develop and implement effective marketing campaigns.
- Stakeholder management – working closely with and developing relationships with key internal teams including sales.
- Campaign analysis – tracking and reporting marketing ROI & KPIs using an analytics platform.
- Pro actively test new and/or improved marketing campaigns within the context of the wider marketing and business strategy.
- Brief and manage media and creative agencies on campaigns.
- Content creation.
- Tracking campaigns using an in-house analytics platform (full training given)
- Proven experience of B2B online marketing techniques essential.
- Good written and spoken communication skills to report back on successes or the impact of your activities.
- You’ll enjoy working within a team environment but happy to assume responsibility for your own work.
- Extremely organised and meticulous attention to detail.
- A multi-tasker who can re-act to change quickly.
- Creative and analytical.
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Degree educated
In return, my client offers an excellent salary, on-going professional training and development plus excellent benefits, as well as the opportunity to work with some really inspiring marketing professionals!