This is a brand-new role within an award-winning marketing team that looks after multiple brands in a growing business. It is an exciting opportunity for a passion data analyst to drive and champion the creation and optimisation of analytics and data visualisation from the ground up!
My client is looking for someone who constantly strives to understand the story behind the numbers; develop data visualisation and champion the on-going data warehouse development.
- deliver analysis on ROI and insights on user behaviour to support marketing and digital optimisation decisions
- provide customer data-led analysis and insight to Marketing’s strategic objectives
- create and manage the marketing data portal and ensure the data accuracy
- develop accurate and appropriate analytic models
- continually accumulate and develop marketing effectiveness knowledge and expertise
- to help train and develop members of the team on the fundamentals of reporting and statistical analysis
- work with the business intelligence team to develop and streamline analytical reports and projects
- understands data mining, statistics and modelling techniques to drive predictive analytics to improve acquisition and retention
You will need:
- effective communication skills with the ability to explain analytics in simple or business language
- availability to undertake the occasional travel required for this role i.e. the team is located in London, Birmingham and Manchester
- a flexible and adaptable approach to change and will support others to respond in a similar way
- the ability to understand and interpret data from multiple platforms
- Excellent multitasking and prioritisation skills
- Experience of personally complying with business processes, rules and regulations
- Experience in data mapping and improving data integrity in complex data structures
- Well-developed analytical skills to extract information from data and translate to business language & financial impacts
- ability to manage time effectively to ensure delivery of multiple projects.