Urgent need for an experienced HR Analyst with proven experience of managing global salary reviews. This is a temporary project until 15th June 2019 with an immediate start required.
As HR Analyst you will be required to support the management objectives across reporting and analytics. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is looking to undertake a dynamic, project-oriented role. The role will be responsible for collecting, consolidating and analysing key HR data to help inform my client’s management and the HR agenda transition. The HR Analyst will work closely with the key functions of the HR department to generate accurate, timely and insightful data.
- Collect and consolidate data from multiple locations and systems across the globe
- Lead on setting standards for HR admin team to ensure correct data management for HRIS system
- Prepare materials for Bonus and Salary review process – function spreadsheets/ merit and bonus pools and analysing results
- Manipulate datasets using excel skills including vlookup, pivot tables and array formulas.
- Assist with the creation and development of HR reports, metrics and statistics.
- Extract and analyse HR data for the HR function and wider HR leadership team
- Provide rigour around data and processes relating to key HR activities and initiatives.
- Support key HR operational activity.
- Identify data issues/risks and raise through the appropriate channels.
- Build knowledge of the HR departments to understand and explore data.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Previous experience compiling and manipulating large datasets.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Degree Qualification – ideally in an analytical discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to extract, manipulate, analyse and present data that provides insight.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to quickly gain an understanding of the business, its complex strategy and plans.
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Expert analytical and numerical skills