Coordinate the recruitment and on-boarding process
- Generating employment contracts on Recruiters’ requests, using templates with occasional review of those templates.
- Obtaining required signatures and sign offs for new contracts.
- Updating internal trackers with new starters / changes to employment terms and conditions information.
- Coordinating on-boarding process – liaise with candidates, hiring managers, location business managers to ensure a smooth on-boarding and a great new starter’s experience.
- Coordinating working visas for new starters and internal movers, using a third party supplier
- Liaising with relevant IT departments in order to initiate accounts creation for new starters.
- Ensuring that all required LRTW documentation is obtained, certified and saved onto the HR system at the time of hire.
- Requesting employment references for new starters.
Invoice and Expenses for third party Contractors
- Managing approval for contractor’s invoice reimbursement and associated expenses, cross checking with agreed terms and conditions of the temporary contracts.
Management of employees hired by Third Parties
- Carry out all employment validations, obtaining approvals and providing written confirmation to third parties, as appropriate.
- Liaison with the provider to resolved identified discrepancies.
- Obtaining relevant approvals for salary payment processing.
HR System Maintenance (Training on Fairsail provided)
- BAU maintenance of all people records on Fairsail, internal HR system.
- Uploading new starters information onto Fairsail.
- Terminations of leavers on Fairsail.
- Basic reporting.
- Tracking and reporting all changes to the structure to the Project Team.
Managing Employee Absence
- Managing sickness, maternity and paternity leave in accordance with international policies and liaison with Payroll to ensure accurate payments.
- Monitoring HR related inboxes and responding to queries / escalating those as appropriate.
- MI reporting to various internal parties.
- Responding to internal requests regarding employment confirmation letters for mortgages, visa purposes etc.