Global iconic brand based in a new HQ in Central London are looking for an HR Administrator to handle contracts, offers, acceptances and also be involved in the recruitment process and documentation thereof.
The role is extremely busy and involves working in a global environment so would suit someone who can be flexible with a can do attitude.
Reporting in to the Global VP of Human Resources, the successful candidate will have previous experience of working as an HR Administrator role within a fast paced commercial business where you will have managed a large amount of confidential data and information.
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as strong attention to detail and organisational skills. You will have strong stakeholder management and be confident in asking the necessary questions to support your work. It is essential that you can start a new role immediately.
- Assist in the co-ordination of the recruitment and on-boarding process of new starters, providing full administrative support e.g contracts, signatures, references etc.
- Be the first point of contact to support managers, answer queries and provide guidance on HR policy
- Provide support on ER related activity such as maternity, paternity, sickness, grievance, disciplinary
- Support on project work such as invoices & expenses
- Management of employees hired by Third Parties
- Providing administrative support to the HR team as required
- HR system maintenance – uploading accurate and up-to-date records including basic reporting
Immediate start required with the ability to commit for a minimum of 3 months.