Our client, a Mobile tech company, has an exciting opportunity. The Western Europe digital/social marketing lead goal is to drive consideration in order to drive gross margin growth. He/she needs to be very data-led, and very passionate and focused on creating operational and content excellence across Western European markets.
Someone from an agency background will also be considered
Salary of circa 60k plus 20% bonus
- Manage and coordinate paid-media content calendar with markets and global agency for global platforms: validation of content, search terms’ localization and validation. Escalate localization issues and solve them with the regional & global teams.
- Manage paid media (global platforms) daily/weekly optimization, monitoring, recommendation and reporting.
- Plan and execute regional content ideas across omni-channel – social/digital to retail.
- Execute and coordinate local markets’ ideas and content (digital, digital-to-retail) with the global team, and process for approvals
- Oversee local content calendars, coordinate with the global team, and help markets deliver the most impactful local content plan.
- Oversee local validation of digital assets and Nokia.com deployment, and keep an eye on the cost incurred
- Raise POs for global platforms + any regional content. Be accountable for the marketing finance process of these.
- Oversee the digital/social media spend in local markets and challenge if not being sufficient.
- Consolidate monthly digital and social budget plans from local markets and make sure that they correspond with the regional guidance.
- Be a sounding board to markets on how to deliver the most impactful digital/social plan, provide markets with insights, data and input.
- Organize quarterly meetings with local markets on digital/social planning
- Communicate and advocate Western Europe needs for relevant digital content with the global team.
- Create ecom plan for local markets
- Execute an impactful social media plan in local markets:
– Create a social media plan across the entire path to purchase, incl. in store and beyond store
– Manage social output across multiple territories on multiple channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube for relevant territories enter VK, Weibo, WeChat here)
– Directly responsible for the growth of @NokiaMobile social destination through organic activity and collaborations, championing Nokia Mobiles social presence in relevant territories
– Organise and manage a network of influencers, contributors and collaborators
– Provide local content validation and translation to ensure integrity of content. Ensure localised digital presence and campaigns deliver wider brand objective, look and feel.
– Execute best-in-class, innovative content campaigns, competitions and new platforms (where necessary) leading all social media and digital initiatives from start to finish
– Grow the internal knowledge base to reach unprecedented engagement levels and raise standards of content.
– Liaise directly with social team digital team to execute global campaigns, in collaboration with your local and regional contact.
– Maximise impact of editorial assets, features and business initiatives through relevant platforms.
– Join data reporting on weekly, monthly and yearly performance with all campaign strategies communicated to the wider business.
– Generate relevant and progressive ideas and recommendations driven by ongoing analysis to push forward the global social media strategy.
– Liaise with content, creative, PR, buying, retail and marketing teams, plus external business sources to communicate relevant messages and ensure all social content is engaging
– Maximise social integration through email, site and business external contacts (e.g. affiliates, key opinion leaders etc.) to drive brand awareness on social media platforms
– Brainstorm and generate editorial features and influencer campaigns for the global quarterly look book
– Ensure the TOV is adhered to across digital channels and published copy is accurate and engaging
– Manage the social calendar for all channels and territories, scheduling and monitoring daily output of social content via the system of record and other social media management tools
– Stay on top of the latest social platforms/trends, researching and implementing new tools to drive digital innovation, meet wider business needs, grow new audiences/markets
– Ensure a keen awareness of competitor activity, as well as telecoms, music, fashion and cultural activity
– A keen visual eye to ensure digital content is on brand and visually appealing