The Western Europe digital/social marketing lead objective is to drive and promote products and offers in the most disruptive ways. You need to change the game in digital/social space, both with consumers and trade customers, by creating a fully connected omni-channel digital & retail experience, during the entire purchase journey and beyond. You need to come up with great disruptive ideas in social space, and create a most differentiated social commerce plan, and execute brilliantly in local markets.
You will currently be working for a retail or FMCG company who have created an amazing digital and social presence across Europe.
You could also be someone who has been in a successful brand that has disrupted and scaled quickly.
- Digital planning and execution across an omni-channel journey
- Connected digital & retail execution during each step of the purchase journey, incl. before, in store and beyond store
- Social media strategy & execution, and locally relevant content calendar
- E-commerce support for Western Europe
- Disruptive marketing plan creation and execution for both region and local market
- Data management & analysis
- Cooperation with other agencies, both local and other markets
- Lead the digital planning and execution across an omni-channel journey
– Create a detailed digital demand generation plan based upon the four principles: mobile first, search, programmatic and content
– Create detailed digital targeting, combining the most effective targeting – e.g. behavioural, search re-messaging, OS, CDT, etc.
– Create a plan how to turn awareness into consideration and preference through techniques and activation ideas
– Create a plan how to use digital data to optimize retail planning and retail segmentation
– Build the first class ecommerce experience for local market, closely cooperating with the global e-commerce team
– Create e-commerce marketing plan for both own store and online customer stores
– Customer stores: prepare convincing material why trade customers
Build a first-class CRM dbase, insights and activation plan
– Build a loyal and engaged CRM database, and an activity plan how to keep these consumers engaged and loyal to their devices
– Build a very in-depth CRM database, understanding complete purchase journey behaviour of target audience
– Use the CRM data to improve retail segmentation
– Create a disruptive CRM plan for local market and a reward program
Lead the disruptive social engagement plan and activation in local market
– Create a social media plan across the entire path to purchase, incl. in store and beyond store
– Treat social not in silo, but connect it to other channels unexpected ways to enhance consideration and sales.
– Manage social output across multiple territories on multiple channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube for relevant territories enter VK, Weibo, WeChat here)
– Directly responsible for the growth of brands social destination through organic activity and collaborations, championing brand social presence in relevant territories
– Organise and manage a network of influencers, contributors and collaborators
– Provide local content validation and translation to ensure integrity of content. Ensure localised digital presence and campaigns deliver wider brand objective, look and feel.
Execute best-in-class, innovative content campaigns, competitions and new platforms (where necessary) leading all social media and digital initiatives from start to finish
– Grow the internal knowledge base to reach unprecedented engagement levels and raise standards of content.
– Liaise directly with social team in London and digital team in Helsinki to execute global campaigns, in collaboration with your local and regional HMD contact
– Maximise impact of editorial assets, features and business initiatives through relevant platforms.
– Join data reporting on weekly, monthly and yearly performance with all campaign strategies communicated to the wider business.
– Generate relevant and progressive ideas and recommendations driven by ongoing analysis to push forward the global social media strategy.
– Liaise with content, creative, PR, buying, retail and marketing teams, plus external business sources to communicate relevant messages and ensure all
This is a very exciting position and will require someone to be very focussed and dedicated in what is a start up mentality.