If you love gaming culture and want to spend your day creating promotional material for my client’s latest games and products, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
You will have at 1-2 years of commercial experience in design and a willingness to learn at a strong brand. You preferably already work within an e-commerce environment with a good understanding of design for Web and Print, impeccable Typography and Layout skills and precise attention to detail.
You will have a work hard, play hard attitude, and be able to work in a fast paced environment with great accuracy whilst developing my client’s brand.
Skill & Abilities
- Understanding of file set-up for web and web
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Strong typography and layout skills with a solid knowledge of all of the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Ability to work within existing brand standards whilst adding value and developing brands
Knowledge & Experience
- Your portfolio and previous experience will demonstrate your creativity and your ability to apply design accuracy and flair
- Ideally you will have experience in Branding, Artworking, Web and Digital, Corporate Brochures and Advertising/Campaign themes.
- Delivering high quality design solutions for a range of media including online, print, promotional campaigns and packaging designs.
- Strong Mac skills, as well as experience with illustration
- You will be full of expertise, flair and ideas, offer fresh thinking, and able to form excellent working relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Be passionate about the gaming and the gaming industry, as well as the internet and emerging technology trends
- Ability to work independently on strategic issues with a client, capable of managing projects for a wide variety of clients with the support of team leader.
Contract length – up to 6 months.