My client is seeking a talented, highly-motivated and data-driven eCommerce Marketing Manager to acquire, engage and retain its customers through the use of both online and offline media channels. As Marketing Manager you will directly manage marketing agencies and collaborate with other internal departments to plan, develop, implement and analyse customer-centric marketing campaigns that achieve the goals of the company.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who can listen, form insight, drive strategic vision and execute across organisational boundaries. You will influence stakeholders and business partners at all levels to improve campaign effectiveness and customer experience. You have a passion for ecommerce, digital media and a willingness to challenge the status quo. You are an excellent oral and written communicator, and highly skilled at negotiating successful outcomes with CMO/CROs. You are highly organised and you possess an analytical approach to marketing, leveraging data to drive decisions. This role will collaborate closely with many stakeholders, as such your ability to build trust with both internal and external stakeholders will be key to achieving growth targets.
You will have experience of a range of customer acquisition and CRM tactics, via affiliate programs, email, search, display and social. Experience of offline channels is a bonus.
- Develop marketing strategies and plans to drive our business and meet sales objectives.
- Own, develop and execute marketing programs, activation plans and media to help meet sales and shared objectives
- Transform insights into added value by creating solutions that convert shoppers into buyers
- Launch new products, bundles, content in partnership with our consumer and trade marketing teams
- Brief and manage our media and creative agencies
- Identify channel level opportunities for innovation and automation.
- Prepare and present business reviews to senior management.
- Own quarterly revenue growth and marketing spend goals for your respective channels including planning and control of£m+ marketing budget
- Develop and share learnings and best practices that can be leveraged by other teams
- Marketing expertise – minimum of 5 years of experience leading the development and execution of digital programs, content strategy and media plans.
- Hands on experience and deep working knowledge leading marketing programs across digital channels (display, search, email, social, VOD)
- eCommerce and performance marketing mindset—understands how to leverage marketing tactics to target shoppers throughout the funnel to drive conversion
- Understanding of data and demonstrated ability to drive improvement of digital KPIs via a strong analytical mindset.
- Comfort in taking the appropriate risks and decisions to make significant progress
- Ability to balance strategy and execution to make sure we’re executing flawlessly on a daily basis
- A track record of driving results in complex, multi-stakeholder and fluid environments.
- An ability to educate and influence key stakeholders and external partners regarding the opportunity in this channel
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and resourceful in achieving success in the face of ambiguity
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- 5 years marketing experience, with a minimum of 3 years having direct responsibility for digital marketing.