E-Commerce Growth Manager role Overview:
This is an exciting opportunity for a Sales driven professional to join an expanding European e-commerce team. My client is looking for a candidate who is passionate about e-commerce with a strong grasp of digital marketing and growth hacking. The successful candidate must have business acumen with an analytical mind.
You will be responsible for driving growth and developments of my client’s Ecom channel. This role effectively develops and cross-functionally executes comprehensive online sales and ecommerce business development plans.
E-Commerce Growth Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Develop the Ecom channels sales strategy to meet revenue and growth targets, including affiliation and marketplaces activities
- Identify growth opportunities through internal developments or through external partners
- Define consumer journey improvement needs, propose new ecom features, prioritise ecom platform developments.
- Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends.
- Review competition and market activities to adjust price / product positioning
- Define products and bundles, prices and offers, aligned with my client’s promotional strategy and campaign themes
- Work with Operations Manager on volumes forecasts and stock management
- Work with the accessories team to range an efficient portfolio and develop a dedicated sales strategy
- Lead merchandising activities across my client’s European ecom platforms including third party marketplaces: analysing the performance of each product and ensuring execution excellence.
- Drive internal weekly ecom performance meetings. Inform other sales teams on ecom plans.
E-Commerce Growth Manager Key skills:
- 10 years of experience in sales or marketing in a consumer business. At least 5 years’ experience in e-commerce, including running affiliation and marketplaces knowledge.
- Data driven. Analytical.
- Strong understanding of digital channels and end to end reporting structures.
- Comfortable with Excel, PowerPoint and analytical tools (eg GA, PBI, HotJar, …).
- Reliable, structured self-starter with a resourceful attitude.
- Be confident in defining a strategy and presenting to senior members of the organisation.
My client values diversity and welcomes applications from people of all sections of the community, irrespective of race, colour, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.