Developing and executing online campaigns, including digital marketing, brand partnerships, on-ground activation etc. to drive traffic to digital channels and to generate new leads and business opportunities
- Identifying, developing & optimizing channels to deliver leads
- Analysing marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Proposing new initiatives to attract prospects and convert leads. • Providing inputs & expertise to drive efficacy of marketing activities (content development and optimization, advertising etc.)
- Planning and executing initiatives to reach the target audience through different channels • Working closely across teams with other teams to share ideas, feedback & present results
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Prior experience in a similar role.
- Excellent analytical skills to leverage data, metric, analytics and customer behaviour trends to deliver the ambitious targets
- Highly goal-oriented individual, with a “can do” attitude who is resilient in their pursuit of growth.
- You are open minded, curious and a strong problem solver.
- A second (or third) language is desirable (in addition to fluent English).
- Proven experience with tools like Google Ads, Google Analytics, updating websites, CRM tools (i.e. Hubspot) is an advantage, as is experience in smaller or high growth companies, or start-ups