Based in West London, my client is looking for a talented and passionate B2B Digital Marketing Executive to join their small and very successful team. This is a newly created role and you will be working closely with the founders and senior leadership team to help further promote and develop the company brand and market share. Responsible for working on various digital channels will need to demonstrate a passion for, understanding and ability to develop and implement a variety of digital communication campaigns.
- Social Media – building an online presence through a variety of platforms. You will be at home online and be a habitual social media user.
- Email marketing – responsible for planning, designing, testing, sending and analysing campaigns. HTLM would be an advantage. (Previous use of MS Dynamics an advantage)
- Content – write dynamic engaging copy for email, PR and website etc. You will have experience of copy-writing and enjoy creating online content.
- Ad-hoc marketing related tasks
My client is looking for someone who will shares their values in working for excellence and will help them innovate in their digital marketing. A great opportunity to join this friendly, fun and ambitious company.
My client is the largest and most highly regarded event management company in the UK and mainland Europe with a growing client base in the Middle and Far East. The provide a complete support service for corporate events, exhibitions, festivals, theatres, outdoor events, film & TV, sporting events and ceremonies.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- 1-3 years in a similar B2B marketing role
- Self-motivated with a desire to keep learning
- Marketing degree or equivalent
In return, my client offers a competitive salary with bonus, pension, holiday and a great opportunity to develop your career in this growing company.r London?