My client is looking for an experienced, innovative and self motivated Digital Marketing Executive with at least 18 months B2B online marketing experience to join their successful, dynamic and friendly team. Taking ownership of several tasks within the organisation but working within a team, you will be responsible for managing and carrying out tactical multi-channel B2B marketing campaigns.
- Developing and executing multiple B2B digital marketing plans to support business growth, ensuring deadlines are met at all times.
- To utilise the full marketing mix inc. email, SEO, PPC, third party, social media, events, webinars & PR to plan, develop and implement effective marketing campaigns.
- Stakeholder management – working closely with and developing relationships with key internal teams including sales.
- Campaign analysis – tracking and reporting marketing ROI & KPIs using an analytics platform.
- Pro actively test new and/or improved marketing campaigns within the context of the wider marketing and business strategy.
- Brief and manage media and creative agencies on campaigns.
- Content creation.
- Tracking campaigns using an in-house analytics platform (full training given)
- Proven experience of B2B online marketing techniques essential.
- Good written and spoken communication skills to report back on successes or the impact of your activities.
- You’ll enjoy working within a team environment but happy to assume responsibility for your own work.
- Extremely organised and meticulous attention to detail.
- A multitasker who can re-act to change quickly.
- Creative and analytical.
- Excellent copy writing skills.
In return, my client offers a competitive salary, industry leading benefits, professional development and training, flexible working hours and the opportunity to work with some really inspiring marketing professionals!