An exciting opportunity for 4 exceptional Digital Business Analysts to work within a global iconic brand based in Central London. Working with 7-10 data, design and planning products each; you will be responsible for helping to define ‘go to market’ plans and viability. You will be looking at the functionality and key features of these products, ensuring they appeal to target audiences and geographies; and providing accurate reporting to key stakeholders.
You will possess excellent collaboration skills, be dynamic, have a strong EQ and work with a flexible approach. You will be project, deadline driven and possess excellent analytical skills.
Product marketing knowledge required.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate complex, technical issues and topics, both written and verbal, to multiple audiences internal & external stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines on several initiatives/projects simultaneously.
- Work well as part of a team, but have the ability to manage and prioritise own work, and be autonomous.
- Effective decision maker
- Strong analytical skills able to draw conclusions from data, management information and trends alongside analysis of business processes and project requirements.
- Highly self-motivated and result driven with the ability to work without supervision.
This is an urgent requirement and my client requires individuals who can start immediately and commit for at least 3 months.