Working as part of the Audience Development team your role will be to focus on maximising subscription retention for my clients portfolio of products.
To succeed, you will need to be able to combine creativity with the organisational skills to manage numerous different projects to tight deadlines simultaneously, as well as enjoy working with sales teams, editorial and senior stakeholders. You will need to be an enthusiastic team player, you will be expected to work hard, push the boundaries and take responsibility and ownership of tasks.
- Developing and maintaining system solutions to control and automate effective communication with customers
- Manage bureau and other external suppliers and resources in order to improve effectiveness of the renewal process
- Responsible for all retention activity including presenting proposals and reporting back to the publisher and marketing team
- Work closely with the central Subscription Renewals team as well as the wider Audience Development teams for other internal brands
- Plan, implement and maintain subscription renewal activity for the brand
- Monitor and analyse renewal response to identify potential problems or opportunities and present information to the Audience Development Team.
- Working closely with a fulfilment bureau to ensure subscribers receive excellent customer service
If you’re right for this role, you will:
- Have a degree or equivalent
- Previous experience in a subscription retention marketing role
- Be passionate about marketing and have a can-do attitude
- Be able to quickly change course as required by company or external market forces
- Enjoy working with a results-driven team and bring new ideas to help the team achieve their goals
- Be inquisitive and proactive – showing an appetite to question current processes and look for new opportunities whilst learning and developing new skills
- Enjoy success, but not be afraid to fail and learn from it
- Demonstrate fine attention to detail in communications / reporting
- Be confident in engaging with senior stakeholders and departments to quickly understand strategy, recognise opportunities or issues and get things done
- Like change and challenging projects
- Be comfortable working daily with different teams and liaising with people in different locations
Skills supporting the role
- Experience in direct marketing – off- and online
- Our ideal candidate will want to own the role, define the acquisition strategy, be extremely well organised, a good communicator, comfortable with technology and skilled in subscription retention marketing
- Ideally have a marketing qualification (IDM or CIM)
In return, my client offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and on-going career and professional development. This is a career enhancing position for an ambitious, enthusiastic and passionate individual looking for that next step in their career.