Are you technology focused graduate with a passion for marketing data? Are you naturally inquisitive about understanding and interpreting this data and how it can be used to better understand the business and it’s customer? You will have proven experience in a marketing data solutions role and have a good technical appreciation of systems and automation platforms to take on the responsibility of being the data expert!
- Support and execute the global marketing strategy focussing on audience data acquisition, data quality improvement, segmentation etc.
- Making recommendations for audience enhancement and acquisition
- Supporting large data projects within the wider business
- Key stakeholder management
- Reporting on data activity, initiatives and performance as well as ad-hoc analysis and reporting
- Core ownership and accountability for maintaining, utilising and optimising marketing automation platforms and technologies critical in delivering the marketing strategy
- Previous marketing data/analyst/CRM experience essential
- Strong investigative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Good communication skills to deliver results to key internal departments and stakeholders
- Enjoys working in a process driven and methodical environment
- Solid understanding of Digital Marketing
- Excellent IT/technology skills
In return, my clients offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and on-going professional training and career development.