My client is looking for an ambitious, articulate and confident graduate to join their fast expanding tech’start-up’ in assisting a Senior Director his day-to-day activities.
You will ideally be:
- Educated to degree level
- Have advanced excel skills i.e must be able to do a VLOOKUP and pivot tables (minimum)
- Keen eye for detail – must be proactive with meticulous attention to detail
- An excellent communicator as you will be speaking to customers
- A natural relationship builder – must have the ability to build a relationship not only with external customers but internal stakeholders too i.e UK sales and marketing teams.
- Self-sufficient to a certain degree and not afraid to ask questions, remotely if need be.
- Have an interest in tech and mobile
- Be open to learning and not afraid of hard work!
- Hve previous experience in a Corporate, dynamic environment and comfortable liaising with people at all levels.
- No previous supply chain experience necessary but great if you do!
This role is is initially for 3 months with the expectation that it will extend beyond and possibly become a permanent position. The key to success in this role is confidence, willingness to learn and strong communication skill