Reporting into the Senior Manager, this role will be responsible for primarily managing affiliate accounts in the Sports Betting side of the Affiliate Program (across all of the clients brands and platforms) executing the Group’s Affiliates Strategy in relation to Sports Betting, as set by Group Management. On a secondary plane, it may also extend all the below responsibilities to other verticals as needed, depending on growth and workload, hence experience with Casino and Poker is desired.
- Manage Sports Betting Affiliate Accounts aiming to deliver on group KPIs, monitoring performance of affiliates on a regular basis, while providing a proactive, positive and constructive relationship.
- Experience and knowledge of international markets for promoting sports betting
- Provide regular reports on Sports Betting affiliate performance and ROI
- In conjunction with the Senior Manager. produce forecasts, budget & KPI setting for the assigned accounts
- Develop and grow strong business relationships with affiliates, based on clear performance targets and compensation schemes
- Develop and implement initiatives to improve affiliate performance and retention within the scope established by Group Marketing
- Assist in developing the global Sports Betting affiliate segment of the affiliate program
- Manage spend within budgets set by Group management and maximize ROI
- Manage the resolution of sports affiliate technical, commercial and operational issues as required
- Optimize affiliate offerings on an individual basis when applicable
- Run effective marketing tests, approved by Senior Manager, to optimize affiliate acquisition and retention in relation to Sports Betting.
Skills and Capabilities
- In depth experience of managing a local/global Sports Betting affiliates
- Strong negotiation skills required with an eye for detail in the structure of all deals
- Proven and consistent track record of executing an aggressive growth strategy and delivering results
- Deep knowledge of global online affiliate models and Sports Betting affiliate models
- Deep knowledge of popular and profitable global Sports Betting related events
- Excellent influencing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build credibility with all stakeholders
- Significant experience of the online Sports Betting affiliate business
- Confidence to liaise with and influence senior management
- Strategic and commercial thinker
- Strong judgement and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical/reporting skills.
- Second language is strongly preferred (i.e. Spanish).
- Casino and Poker affiliate skills
In return my client offers a great salary package and a discretionary annual performance bonus, health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). In addition, you are entitled to an annual health assessment and to join the company pension scheme.
In-house training and development to support the development of your skills and helping you progress your career.